Monday, August 9, 2010

shopping

It was time to go shopping this weekend, so I was quick to don the brown Doc Marten triple straps with some white socks and head out.

First up, the chemist - no problem - I was chatting to the sales girl in there for a bit, but she didn't notice.  She'd have been too much the professional to bat an eyelid anyway, they have to deal with all kinds of personal things in there I'd imagine.

Second, the DIY store again - I got a smile from a middle aged lady on meet and greet duty in the garden section - she must have noticed because she kept on looking over.  That was cool.  One day, I wish one of the ladies that notice would say something!

Third up - Subway - it was packed full of teenagers too - I took this as I was waiting in line.  Some of the girls behind noticed and I could hear them whisper to each other, but nobody hassled me.




Then I went to another place to get some chips - the girl serving had checked me out as I walked in, but didn't say anything either - I guess the shoes are cool rather than super girly - so it's no big deal.  Time to break out the Amanda shoes with lacy socks in the daytime, methinks :)

Took these as I was waiting for my food.


























More adventures in shoes tomorrow night - its coffee run evening :)



3 comments:

  1. Looking awesome! your shoes so much rock compared to those blue and white autrocities worn by the girl in front of you. :P

    I wore my brown duckfeet T's today with long pants. We have been having the most unseasonably cool summer here in So-Cal. The TV weathercaster said it's been 42 days of below normal temperatures!

    Thank Dog for the El NiƱo weather phenomenom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AL :) Girls wear awful shoes these days - crappy trainers or huge black patent stiletto platforms which they can't really walk on (I can walk on very high heels easily, but thats another story ;) )

    sossios - thanks :) hope you like the adventures I'm having :)

    ReplyDelete