Monday, June 28, 2010

Introduction

You've stumbled here from who knows where, so I'd better tell you a little about myself.

I'm a guy.
I'm straight, not that it really matters.
I'm nearly 40.
I love to wear my Doc Martens Mary Janes out in public, white socks and all.

I got them from ebay, size 7UK, 41EU, 9.5US ladies

They're in perfect condition and shine up to an almost patent leather finish.  Twin strap T-bar design with a gorgeous heart shape stamped out on each front section.  Just like little girls shoes.

I love them so much.

So I decided to start wearing them out from time to time.  Complete with some white ribbed school socks.  I really want to get some lacy knit socks, just like little girls wear too, to complete the image. They're great to wear out, as they are mostly covered by my jeans.  I say mostly, when I walk, they show quite a lot and the white of the socks flashes through the holes by the buckles and show everyone that I have girls shoes on.  Well, it would if anyone actually was close enough to look and notice.  But no one does.

I've worn them to the shops in broad daylight.  To the petrol station.  Stood in a queue in Subway with lots of teenage girls.  And no one notices.  At least, if they do, they don't say anything.

When I'm stood still, you can see the little heart shape on the front, but its not obvious.  You could see, if you studied me enough, that I was wearing white socks.  But you might not guess they are actually girls shoes unless I held my jeans up an inch.

So, this blog will be dedicated to the adventures I have in my shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love to wear the dr martens mary jane shoes, i have bought a pair on the dmusastore.com in uk size 9.

    ReplyDelete