Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another trip out

I had to pop to the DIY store today to get a few things, plus go to the supermarket again for a couple of items, so guess what?

Yes, I decided to wear my girls shoes and socks.

It was in the middle of the day, so there would be little chance of meeting someone I know, so I thought I would go for a repeat of the day before and wear the twin straps with the lacy socks, but wear my jeans a little higher to show them off a bit.

First off, the DIY store - now this is normally where all the burly builder types hang out, so I would be pretty conspicuous, but on the plus side, most of the staff are female, including some very pretty ones ;)

I got what I needed to, including taking a few photos, much to amusement of one of the young girls who wandered round the corner as I was stood there with my jeans pulled up a little taking a shot of my shoes and socks!  She smirked, but didn't say anything - although I'm pretty sure she chatted to the girl on meet and greet duty, as she smiled knowingly at me when I was on my way out.








































Good times :)

Next up, the supermarket - I nearly went for the other shoes and the lacy socks combo, but I chickened out and stuck with these ones - I went to a supermarket that is in a mall this time and had to walk past lots of people ands shops to get to where I had to go - I don't think anyone saw, but I really didn't care too much as I wouldn't know anyone there.  Shopping was easy and I was out and away.

I'm almost disappointed that noone notices now!  Perhaps it really is time for the really girly shoe/sock combo in broad daylight?

In other news, my brown triple strap DM's have arrived and I can collect them tomorrow - can't wait to see what they look like and what opportunities they might present!

I've got my eye on another pair of shoes right now too - some Dr Martens 'Marlena' heels in cherry red - these are really cool and would present a real challenge to wear out!  I'd need some women's cut jeans in a longer leg length for them to look really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment