Friday, July 30, 2010

bolder

I went to the shops today in my Amanda shoes with some white socks on.  Bold as brass in the middle of the day.  I know people would notice, they're too obvious with the white socks, but I didn't care!  I'm getting bolder and its more fun!

I still have to be careful, I don't want to bump into people I know who might not be understanding, but in general, if I keep to places I don't know people, I'm going to be a little bolder :)

mary janes

I'm going for a haircut tomorrow - which shoes shall I wear out?

2 comments:

  1. DM Double T's with shorts!!!! :) you may wear them with no socks! they will not call too much unnecessary attention, once you get comfortable, you can use socks in the future.

    That's the way I started wearing my single strap solerebels. :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bit too cold still for shorts, we're still in winter here (although it will be 21C (70F here tomorrow) - but I will wear the double straps and white socks with jeans if I think I can get away with it.

    ReplyDelete