Tuesday, July 27, 2010

coffee time

I decided to go for a takeaway coffee after work - in my MJ's
I parked the car 5 minutes away and changed into my white lacy socks and Amanda MJ's - I really wanted to take this very girly combo out in public and almost challenge people to notice.

I walked bold as brass down the brightly lit footpaths with my shoes and socks on show - cars driving past - but nobody noticed.  Actually, if you think about driving at night - pedestrians on footpaths are almost invisible, even under bright street lamps.  I could have done that walk in a heels I think and I body would have noticed.

I walked off to the cash machine and then into the cafe to order my coffee.  I was so sure that people would notice the shoes - they are so obvious - but nobody said anything.  I was kinda lucky there was noone waiting and I was out of there pretty quickly.

In some ways it was too easy!

Anyway - some pics :)




































































Forgive the poor mobile phone shots - it was very dark and there was nowhere decent to take a photo :(

Anyway - even in the girly shoe sock combo, I had no dramas.  Next adventure, same combo in a supermarket  during the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment