Wednesday, July 21, 2010

public exposure

So, one of the things I really get off on is setting up a scenario where I am forced to appear in public in unmistakably girlish things.

I love the lolita look and have the most wonderful pink lolita dress with puffed sleeves, a knee length full skirt, ribbons and bows, a massive bow on the back and huge poofy petticoats.  To go with that I have some pink platform lolita shoes, white knee socks, a wig, head dress etc.

If I get the chance, at night, I like to leave a key somewhere public, say the middle of a local park, drive off a little way and get changed into the lolita clothes then lock my male clothes in a bag.   I then have no choice but to drive back to the park, get out whilst all dressed up and walk through the park to retrieve the key so I can get my clothes back.  Of course, I don't do this during the day, as I don't want to get arrested or beaten up, but at night it's relatively quiet and relatively safe.  The park has a separate car park - brightly lit all round, so to get the key, I have to risk everyone seeing, but can slip away into the relative darkness to work out how to get to the keys.  I should point out that the middle of the park is also brightly lit, I so its always a challenge and often I find when I have got clear from the car and carpark, there are a bunch of teenagers playing on the swings and I have to wait.

Sometimes I have to wait a really long time.
Alone in the dark.
In the park, dressed in a huge frilly pink dress.

Quite a thrill and I'm totally addicted to it.  I have plenty of stories for another time :)

The trouble is, it takes time and effort and is pretty risky, so I just thought of a smaller game I could play, possibly during the day too.

Take the shoes and some padlocks, leave the key somewhere I have to walk to - perhaps the park or similar, lock the shoes on and have to walk to get the keys.  Same deal as before, just in shoes.

So - here are the shoes, plus some shots showing how I could lock them on.

Not too much chance of getting away with these full on in public, but if I have to scamper from the car to the hiding position of a key and back again, it might be doable :)






































Can't wait to give it a go now :)

In summer, I have even more ideas.  Frilly socks.  And shorts, so no hiding what I'm wearing and no way to take them off without the key.   How daring do you think I could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment