Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy

So, my dear readers, you're probably wondering what on earth happened - one minute this guy was trucking along nicely and then he just stopped.

Well, fear not - it's just because I have been busy - I've still had a fair few adventures in girls shoes :)

I should get a brand new pair of Dr Martens twin strap t-bar mary janes soon - nice burgandy ones too, very pretty, I'll let you know when they arrive. 



I've also just bought a pair of black Dr Martens T-bars - the old traditional single strap ones.  I love the style of these ones to bits - I got a pair or size 7s, hopefully they wont be too tight.  I can see myself wearing these all the time, they're very cool.



So, back to the adventures - I've been wearing whatever shoes I want now whenever I go out and I have the opportunity - white lacy socks too - daytime, I don't care.  People look for sure, they notice, they double take, especially if I wear white socks, but its fine, I think people just think I'm a little odd.  I don't have a problem with that!

I wore my Amanda MJ's out to get some coffee again, white lacy socks too - people definitely notice but thats ok.  It's kinda more fun if people see ;)  So - here's some pics whilst I waited for my coffee.



Next post - flying around the world in girls shoes.  Oh yes, I did it.  Dr Martens mary janes with white socks, 18,000 miles, 3 countries and many many people doing a double take.  Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment