Monday, September 20, 2010

All day docs

I wore my black t-bar docs to work on Friday - green stripy socks and everything - it was awesome!  Lots of people noticed them, but nobody really said anything.  As they they are sufficiently androgynous I thought I'd actually draw some attention to them by mentioning socks and stuff, but nobody picked up the bait.  Maybe I really do have to wear the double strap t-bars into work to get a rise!

As I mentioned before, they are a little small, and my feet were cursing me as I had to walk a few miles at lunchtime to pick up something from a friend - d'oh!  By the time I got back I was almost hobbling.  I might have to sell them and find a bigger size - they just aren't wearable for that length of time :(

I had a company function later and I got a few glances from some of the gorgeous girls in the office - but dammit, they didn't say anything either!

One of my colleagues noticed as he kept on looking at my shoes - maybe he wanted some too ;)

As I was kinda busy all day, I only got one unspectacular picture


By the time I got home, my feet were killing me and it took a good few hours for them to relax and get sensation back.  No blisters, but some red marks on my toes in a few places.  I'm so going to have to chop these in for a pair of UK 8's

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I wore your size 8! you lucky guy you! your Docs look awersome! so cool you stocked up on sweet British sockies while on your trip.

    You and your size UK8 have 20,000,000 more choises than me with my UK 12 :|

    Does this make you happy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I need more socks, dammit - I want some pink ones!!
    I know, my size 7 1/2's (which I means 7's and 8's are fair game are a bit of a blessing with our slightly peculiar habits!

    ReplyDelete