Tuesday, September 14, 2010

some me time

Its been a slightly frustrating couple of weeks for shoe wearing - I've just not had the opportunity :(

I went out to get fish and chips and wore the black t-bar Doc's with stripy socks - that was cool, but they are pretty much a gender neutral combination, so that was almost too easy!


Then, after a week of not being able to do anything, I went out shopping yesterday in the brown triple straps which was cool.  I was a bit worried that I might see someone I knew, but then I thought, nah, fuck it.

Hope you like the shoe/sock combination!

In the store:



In the car park in gorgeous sunshine.


I have a company function this week - I am very tempted to wear the back t-bar MJ's and just ride roller coaster - people can love them or hate them - they are part of me now and I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment