Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shoe update

So, as I suspected, the new shoes were just out of the box tight.

First up, the black t-bars.


I had the chance to wear the t-bars all day and although the strap is a little tight, they are perfectly fine and comfy to wear and look very cool - a cross between normal DM's and Mary Janes.  With these socks, they're definitely on the girly side.  That said, I wore them all day in the office at work and nobody said a thing.  I'm pretty sure I could get away with these in most settings.

I took the time to wander out for lunch and do some shopping.  It was very satisfying to walk about in girls shoes with girls socks on.  I did get a few looks, but they're pretty discrete and nobody really noticed.  They're more obvious when I'm walking - thats when some people do spot them.


















































Second up, the burgundy twin straps

I had a go in the burgundy ones in the office too - they're much less discrete and really unmistakably feminine - no bloke really wears red shoes, especially with purple stripy socks!  But nobody said anything, I doubt if they even noticed.  I snapped a few cheeky photos whilst noone was looking.


























Now these are some shoes are could get really out there in.  I kinda figured I'd be better off waiting for a better location where I didn't know anyone and took them off pretty quickly as I don't want people at work to get too clued up.  They're a bit tight on the right foot, but they're brand new, never been worn and I reckon some more outings will have them stretched and comfortable.

Next up, Saturday afternoon shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment