Thursday, September 2, 2010

parcels, for me? woo!

So, my news shoes arrived today - the burgandy twin straps and the black t-bars.  They're great, but a little tight again - gah!  I think I'll have to order size 8UK from now on as it seems that newer Doc's run a little small.  The black twin straps I got first are a pretty good fit as a size 7, but the last 3 pairs I have run small. 

They're still wearable though - and hopefully they'll stretch as I wear them more - I have the black ones on (at work) right now and they're ok length wise, but the straps are just too small for the height of my instep.  Must be a male/female foot thing.

I have some purple stripy socks on today, which really set the shoes off nicely - time for a walk around town I think :)  I really want to get some womens skinny leg jeans, so maybe now would be a good time to wander down town and see if I can persuade the staff to let me try some on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment