Wednesday, October 13, 2010

shopping

I had a little free time so I decided to run some errands - in, of course, girls shoes - what else!

First - I went to the supermarket - it was after work, so pretty busy and I had chosen to wear the 'Amanda' style mary janes with some blue stripy socks - very obvious!

I was a little worried I might bump into someone I knew, but no, I was lucky - is it wise to run such a gauntlet every time?  I suppose I'll only know when I meet someone close to me when I'm dolled up in a dress or something ;)



Anyway - nobody noticed me, despite the glaringly non manly footwear.  I am going to wear them into work tomorrow as well, just because I can!

I took a little video on my way back through the car park - forgive the quality, youtube seems to mangle all my iphone vids and make them a lot grainer than they really are

1 comment: