Wednesday, February 9, 2011

more adventures

I had lots of opportunity yesterday to go out in my new brown Doc Martens, so I made the most of it - 3 separate occasions!

1.  Shopping
2.  Hair cut
3.  Errands

Awesome - got totally spotted by a little kid whilst shopping who pointed me out to her mum, who really didn't care.  I want some pretty young girls to notice!!  Dammit!

I love these shoes so much.  Now I just need a nice pair of pink socks and a pink polo to wear with them!


The haircut and errands didn't cause any undue surprises - nobody really noticed which was a shame, but there you go.

I really want to go out with these whilst wearing shorts or a short skirt and over the knee argyle or white knit socks, schoolgirl style, but I don't think that would be wise in broad daylight!

However, I can see myself playing one of games one of these days - changing out of my male clothes and locking them in a bag, leaving me with no choice but to go retrieve the ket in whatever I am wearing.  I'm going to buy some cropped jeans next week and also some very girly tunic type tops to go with them - those with the shoes with some girly socks could be quite interesting to explain away!!

Anyway, for now, just the shoes :)

2 comments:

  1. Sir, your plan is very gutsy! They still sell some pink gent's polos here but for socks, it's easier to go to the Women's sock section, or get men's pink socks online at specialty shops.

    And bravo at getting back to getting out with your Docs! again, they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Al

    So, I now have cropped jeans (complete with bling on the back pockets), some girls tunic tops, girls t-shirts and some womens socks.

    All of which go perfectly with the shoes ;)

    I'll blog those adventures shortly!

    ReplyDelete