Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Edgy

I'm more and more drawn to dressing in public. Not in a cross dressing trying to look like a woman kind of a way, although if I could pull that off it would be fun. No, in a wearing of female clothes in an androgynous kind of a way. 

I've worn all kinds of Mary Janes with regular male and also female cut jeans.  I've worn capri length cropped jeans with female cut shirts. I've worn a jumper dress and heels with deliciously female kick flare jeans and nail polish whilst flying around the world.  And none of this with any attempt to actually look female in any way whatsoever.  

As I've got older, I realise that I don't have long to be funky in my style. Once we males get to late middle age, anything cutting edge would almost certainly be creepy rather than edgy. 

So, whilst I have all my hair and am still looking young, I figure I'll kinda go with it. 

To that end, I just bought a couple of floor length denim skirts. One greenly grey and the others arm blue. Both in a kinda grungy non flared cut. Which I want to wear in public with my regular (or not so regular) male clothes.  

Hell, I might even get some cool gladiator style sandals to show off my painted toenails (currently a deep purple metallic blue colour).  

This pic was from when they were painted metallic silver. Do these look like girls feet? Lol


Anyway, what are these skirts after all?  A load of denim that covers my legs to floor level. Much like jeans. Just not joined up in the middle. Big friggin deal.  I do wonder what people will think (even if I don't care)

Next time I fly, I'm going to wear one and looks and comments be dammed!


Watch out world, I hope you're ready. 

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to update this blog, og what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be really cool if you updated this blog!

    ReplyDelete