Sunday, July 25, 2010

shop run

I had to go run some errands at a local shop and thought this would be a good chance for some more MJ wearing.

I was going to wear the white school socks, I had them on and ready to go, but this is a place where I might very well run into someone I know, or more significantly, someone my other half knows, but I don't.  As fun as this is, I really don't want to have my life unravel over it.




















So I changed back into my dark socks that I had gone out of the house with and headed into the shop - just as well really, it seemed that everyone was looking at the shelves by my feet!







































I totally got busted by two gorgeous girls as I left the shop - somehow the first girl noticed right away and looked up and me with a grin and and elbowed her mate in the side.  I wish I had been somewhere I would not be recognised so I could have been wearing the white socks too.  Then I might have stopped and had a chat with them :)

One thing at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment