Sunday, October 24, 2010

more new shoes!

I know, I'm a shoe whore, what can I say?

So, as I like to wear these shoes all day, I really do need to wear UK 8's and not 7's, so I found a pair of wonderful brown double strap t-bar MJ's on ebay for a really good price.  Hopefully they'll get here soon :)

I'll have to sell some of the size 7's I think - probably the black single strap t-bar's as they are really too small for me and I can't wear them for a whole day without wishing I could cut off my feet- and possibly the burgundy double strap t-bar ones too, although they have an elastic strap so they are not too bad - plus I like how girly the colour is :)

Anyway - here's a picture - cool :)  I'll be wearing these lots.



On a similar note - I found these on ebay too - in a UK8/US10.  Incredible Hello Kitty limited edition mary jane Doc Martens.  They are seriously expensive so I don't think I'll be bidding, plus I'd never be able to wear them anywhere, so whats the point.  But I still want them!!!

1 comment: