Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dressing for pleasure

So, I picked up a bundle of girls clothes - a gorgeous mini kilt, a puffed sleeved ivory top with bow on the chest, some over the knee socks.  Fantastic.  All good things to play with if you have Mary Janes ;)

I spent the week waiting to wear them, but really didn't get the opportunity as I had other commitments, but thats ok, just one of those things.

I had hoped to drive a couple of hours, dress up, lock my male clothes in a bag and then be forced to drive home dressed up, but that never really happened.  All I got to do was to go shopping wearing my black Amanda MJ's and white lace socks.  That was still fun tho.

Anyway, at the airport, I had an idea and got changed (in the airport carpark) into 3/4 length skinny girls jeans, my brown docs (no socks) and drove to a local mall.  I decided to just go for it - brazen, in girls jeans and shoes in broad daylight.

I got some stares - man, plenty of those, but nothing else - no hassle, nothing.

I picked up a gorgeous black puff sleeved t-shirt, a pink girls sports polo and a mid thigh length knit dress/top and walked over to pay.  Not one look.  Plenty of stares on the way out, particularly as I changed into the tunic top in the toilets ;)

No shame!

So, I now have a complete outfit - perfect tight crop jeans, lots of shoes that fit and can be easily worn with bare feet and a few tops depending on how daring I'm feeling.  I can wear the pink polo and the tight jeans (which have bling all over the back pockets) and know that I look right on the bleeding edge of male/female clothing.  Cropped jeans are popular over here with men too, although they're a different shape cut.  Bare feet with shoes - same deal.  Just not with brown twin strap MJ Docs :)

I went out to the chemist all dressed up, tunic top, jeans, burgundy docs - bold as brass, walked right in.  The sales girl didn't bat an eyelid.

I have a plan for tomorrow.  Its daring, bold and fucking scary.

Take the pink polo, crop jeans, brown docs to work in a bag.  After work, go to the mall in the city, change, lock my male clothes in the bag, forcing me to travel home on the train in girl clothes top to bottom (yes, I even have underwear - I'll spare you the details)

I'll leave the padlock keys in my car (and a backup somewhere else, just in case).  I'll have no choice.  I have to go home, on the train, with people I might see every day, possibly at work, I wont really know, dressed up in a very questionable outfit.

I wonder if I'll go through with it?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! good luck with the plan! ;)

    And your trip to England sure sounded like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm a chickenshit, couldn't go through with it. Going to try a variation on the plan next week. Wore the black t-bars all day on Friday - they're perfectly comfortable now they've been stretched :)

    ReplyDelete