Monday, March 7, 2011

shopping

So, one of the first things I did when I got off the plane was to go shopping.  As you know, I kinda like playing dress up and stuff, so I decided to get a few items of clothing that I couldn't get at home, including some cool pink socks.  Oh yes.

To traipse around the shop, I wore my black Amanda MJ' and white lacy schoolgirl socks, which are fairly obvious!




I love these shoes, but even with these socks, nobody batted an eyelid.  Even when I went to the checkout with an armful of girls clothes and pink socks.

Later in the trip, I went to a huge shopping mall dressed in the same shoe/sock combo to get even more girls clothes.  I came away with a few interesting items but didn't quite get the opportunity to dress in some obviously girly clothes as well.

I really wish I'd pushed it a little further now.  A lot further.  Ah well.  I put that thought to one side for another day and I have some stories to tell about that!!  Oh yes!  And I have plenty of ideas to take this further too.

In other news, I got my black t-bar docs stretched.  They were, if you remember, a bit too small and made my feet hurt after a few hours.  Well, I found a proper old school cobbler who was brilliant - he stuck them on his jig for 24 hours and they fit a lot better now.  Enough to maybe wear them for another extended outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment