Friday, November 18, 2011

Long time gone

Wow, its been a while since I posted anything!  I am such a bad blogger!

So, whats been going on?  Everyone having fun?

My trip around the world wasn't quite as daring as it might have been, but I did get up to some mischief (of course) - what kind of trip would it be without some mischief!



I bought a really cool tshirt - the lady at the car hire place noticed it right away and complimented me.  She also noticed the shoes!  Lets face it, you could hardly miss them!


On the way home I decided to push the boat out a little more (if thats possible) and wear my capri length skinny jeans and baby pink patent doc marten boots. I got a lot of puzzled looks!




Anyway, in my absence, I've not been idle - oh no! - I now have 2 new pairs of Mary Janes - I'll be introducing them on here soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you have your socks tucked down discreetly below the tops of your pink 1460s, and how they match the black trim. Definitely creates a bit of an "is she or isn't she?" effect. :)

    ReplyDelete