Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Docs

Man, I've been slack - so busy with 'normal' life that I've not had time to blog :(

Anyway, so, whats new - I have a couple of pairs of new Docs!

First up - a lovely pair of rub off cherry red t-bars.  I adore these and love to wear them all the time no matter what company I'm in.  They are quite androgynous I think, but definitely not male. They have quite a high heel too, which makes things interesting ;)






Hope you like the school socks too :) 



Next up I managed to find some quite unusual Docs - a twin ankle strap brogue school-esque style of mary jane.  I love these too, but as yet, haven't worn them outside.  I know, I'm a chicken.  It's only a matter of time though.



Again, here they are with school socks!  I really need to get hold of a proper Catholic school girl uniform now!



I've also developed a bit of fondness for women's jeans, particularly the cropped capri style ones you've already seen me wearing, but now also skinny flare jeans.  These have a very uniquely feminine silhouette
with skin tight butt and thighs, flaring out at the knee like an exaggerated boot-cut to a wide flare.  Often the back pockets are decorated with bling in a very feminine way.  Awesome.

I now have a couple of pairs that I love to wear with the cherry red t-bars as they high heel means the bottom of the flare is off the ground and the shoes are a bit more visible.  What I really need is a pair of towering heels, but thats an adventure I need to work up to!!




Thats all for now - hope you've enjoyed my journeys this year - may next year have a lot more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment