Thursday, June 21, 2012

Been a while!

I've neglected this blog a little recently, not really sure why - I guess a recent lack of shoe wearing opportunity has a bit to do with it.

Anyway, I've still been wearing my Mary Janes as much as I can - here's some pics to prove it!!

For example, travelling cross country by plane - burgundy Mary Janes with pink socks


At work - wonens flared jeans and the burgundy docs


Shopping in my burgundy double t Mary Janes






Black Mary Janes at work

Peeking out on the train


And some new shoes - 3inch hidden wedge high top trainers - wearing these at work now - you can't really see the height, but basically it's like I'm wearing a pair of secret high heels!


Anyway - next up, I'll tell you the story of going to the other side of the country in Mary Janes, women's jeans and women's top :-)



2 comments:

  1. How is it as a man to wear wedge trainers and do you get a lot of looks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noone notices these! It's like a secret 6cm heel - great fun!

      Delete