Friday, August 9, 2013

Flying again..

This time in 100% obvious girls clothes. 


We have some gorgeous high heeled ankle boots, skinny kick flare jeans (you have no idea how obviously femme these are until you wear them with heels!) a pale pastel jumper dress (that goes to mid thigh) and a pale blue camisole top underneath.   Eep. 

I'm getting a ton of funny looks but I don't really care!  The airline security checkpoint was the funniest - they asked me to remove my boots and the female operators eyes almost popped out of her head!  Wish I'd though of a witty comeback 



I have a little video too, but really must get more before its too close to boarding time on my next flight.  Be entertaining if they ask me to remove my 'jumper' given I'm wearing it just like a girl would. 



Next up, more crazy arsed dressing up in public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment